If you live in Colorado, odds are you have experienced the negative effects of hard water. Hard water is water that has higher counts of calcium and magnesium in it that causes a number of problems for people and their homes.
So what are some of the damages caused by hard water? Here are a few:
- Dry Skin and Hair – Skin and hair are dry and brittle.
- Soap Scum Build-up – Hard water allows soaps to cling to shower walls, tubs and doors.
- Appliances – Water heaters lose efficiency and dishwashers get that white build up on the heating coil. Both tend to breakdown/fail more as a result of hard water.
- Build-up in Pipes – Crusty white calcium build-up in your pipes and on your faucets and shower heads.
- Dull Clothes – Your clothes detergents have to work harder and clothes are dulled by hard water.
- Etching – Glasses, pots and pans are scratched and have calcium build-up on them.
Hard water affects most of Colorado and in particular cities like Arvada, Aurora, Castle Rock, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Parker, and Thornton. Our green, sustainable solution to hard water can be found in our Whole House Anti-Scale System.
If you are suffering from the damages of hard water, please give us a call at 303.801.7031!