Families in Centennial continue to reach out to us with questions like “What are the signs of Hard Water in my home?” We hope these answers help!
Here are a few of the tell-tale signs of hard water in Centennial:
- Scale Build-up. Hard water allows soap to stick to shower doors, shower walls, tubs and faucets; which increases cleaning time and efforts.
- Dry Skin. Hard water dries out skin and hair.
- High Cleaning Costs. Excessive hardness levels cause homeowners to use increased amounts of soaps and detergents for cleaning and bathing.
- Etching and Spotting. Glassware, pots and pans become scratched and have spotting due to hard water.
- Damaged Appliances. Water heaters, pipes, faucets and dishwashers breakdown or fail when exposed to the daily effects of hard water.
The good news is that there is a green, sustainable solution to these hard water issues. If you have questions about hard water in your home and want to learn more about our Whole House Anti-Scale System, please reach out to us at 303.801.7031 today!