We Serve Colorado
Improving the water you need everyday.
Many public and private water supplies require extra treatment to remove sediment and turbidity, iron, manganese or hydrogen sulfide. Additionally, in many areas, water is shown to corrode plumbing fixtures and contain an excessive amount of chlorine. ClearView Water filters handle these problems efficiently and economically.
Our easy-to-use and versatile filters offer a continuous water flow during regeneration cycles.
Our filters can treat your home’s water problems—those you see and those you can’t — including:
- Sediment and turbidity — Particles as small as 20 microns are removed.
- Tastes and odors — Our own special grade of activated carbon provides high-capacity adsorption of tastes and odors such as chlorine.
- Acidic water — For corrosive water due to low pH, our neutralizing system effectively elevates the pH to an acceptable level.
- Iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide — Our filters remove hydrogen sulfide along with its “rotten egg” odor.
Service Plans include:
- Filter change (s)
- Review of all manufacturer warranties
- Inspection and adjustment of all fittings on equipment
- System check on valves and tanks
- Retesting your water
- Customized reporting on the water you are receiving in your home
» Download the Whole House Water Treatment System spec sheet